Boffin Coders, a leading software consultancy, is looking for talented and innovative engineers to join our rapidly expanding team. Our objective is to create and create technology that enhances the lives of its users while providing our clients with an extraordinary level of service.
We’re searching for experienced iOS Developers who want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace where everyone’s ideas and contributions are respected. We employ exceptional individuals and provide them with the tools they need to succeed in a collaborative environment that emphasizes learning, growth, and hard work.
Please apply if you want to be a part of an interesting, demanding, and rapidly-growing software development firm, and if you are enthusiastic about software development and building the best products in the market.
- Creating and designing mobile apps for Apple’s iOS operating system.
- Defining app functionalities in collaboration with the design team.
- Assuring that the application meets its criteria in terms of quality and performance.
- Identifying possible issues and fixing bottlenecks in the application.
- Fixing issues in the application prior to its final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
What makes you a great fit:
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift(Must have the skill), and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We’re a medium-sized team that’s rapidly expanding, so everyone who joins has a direct effect on the company’s direction and success. The people you recruit now will be the leaders of tomorrow. We aim for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard, play-hard culture.